Wednesday, August 31, 2011

20 something facts.

Some things yew never knew:
I cry myself to sleep most nights
I don't believe in love
Everyone who has said they love me and shown me exact opposite and if that's what love is i ant nothing to do with it.
SI is a major issue
I hate waking up in the morning
My smiles are fake
I have no friends i can rely on
I am a failure
I'm not skinny or pretty
The one person who taught me about love ruined it again for me.
I'm not strong
I hate talking about this
People think I do it for attention
My own parents hate me.
I hold so many things inside
There are to many voices in my head
I wish this could all be over
My dad has never been a  real dad to me
My mom has been diagnosed with a mental desiese and i suffer because of it.
I want to go home...I'm homesick....
There are days that i just run out of tears so i punch things.
I'm not as strong as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment