Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Failure and what not.

As I was looking at status shuffle on facebook, I realized that so many of those things are true... Like "so much to wish for but so little shooting stars" and many others; I know I'm supposed to be doing better but i feel like all i am is a failure.... No one accepts me...NO ONE! there is at least one thing i do wrong in everyones eyes and they just.... i don't know...I'm just tired of feeling this way; I pray every day that today will be my day to go meet my Heavenly Father...but I jsut feel like my job isn't quite finished here on Earth, no matter how much I want it to be over....it's not...I want to get a tattoo that ways 8.18.11 overcome on my hand, so I will always remember that I gave my issue to God, that it's His and I no longer have to deal with it. It's a constant struggle day to day to live up (or down) to everyones standards. I feel like I need to be accepted by people but I'm not sure why, I think it's because I can't accept myself..I'm not skinny, I'm not pretty, I'm not smart enough, I'm not nice enough, I'm not a great bestfriend, I make to many mistakes, all of the above....is how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment