Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Keep your head up!

So i heard this song today....it goes like this; Ya gotta keep yur head up whoa and you can let yur hair down; something like that anyway! well it made me realize that it doesn't matter what happens in life you gotta stay possitive. I'm not in the least bit excited for tomorrow; my first and hopefully last day of public school; I absolutly hate it; but i'm going to try to stay possitive through out the day. The only class I'm excited about is Ag. That's the only class I love and actually want to attend; I wish we got this figured out before the first day of school. These peopl are dumb; but anyway....I want to start a video diary of me talking to God about...well, everything! I always listen to the CD Brent gave me when I'm down; and even when I'm happy; He's a good person and I hope he excels at life and spreads God's word through his career. He's so nice but i still don't understand why he chose me to give this CD to...and maybe I will never understand; but I thank him for it; and Jerey; for all the help and encouragment. He has done so much for me! I just love the people in my life...well the ones who love me back anyway...thats all for now
From my little box,
-Gabrielle <3-

No comments:

Post a Comment