Sunday, August 21, 2011

One of these days....

I trust in Jesus! Well today was full of..nothing...I went to church; Springfield; then to the Depot with Manda.. The Depot was the only good part about today. Spent a couple hours with an amazing girl who I KNOW God has great plans for! Tomorrow I start my first day of work at Krieder. Not to thrilled; but money is money right?.... I should be sleeping right about now..but that's just not going to happen. I wish I could talk to God in the flesh right now; Thinking about starting a video diary to God; Now all I need is a video camera! I think It would be a great way for me to pray/talk/everythingelse....to God! I mean; I already talk to him; but this way..it's almost like I will be mailing him the video after every one...ya know? Well, I know. I would absolutely love it! I hope to be enrolled in Urbana Community Schools Online for this years school year; Maybe then I can get my focus on God, I think He would love that. Don't yew? Well, Yur not God and neither am I so I have no straight forward answer! I Just wish that...Hmmm no idea; I guess that I can get a video camera! Well I guess that's it for now! I think I should share this idea with Sarah and Aly; They would love it; and possibly Jeremy; but only if I ever get a chance to talk to him and not have to rush; which I blew my chance last time he actually had time and we didn't have to rush because I brought Beth to youthgroup... But maybe a chance will come soon when I can actually talk to him..?...?....Mabye.......
Ta ta for now!
From my little box,
-Gabrielle<3-

No comments:

Post a Comment