Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm going home.

So don't get me wrong; I'm over joyed that Sarah is home....but honestly she has changed; mostly for the good; but the way she talks she thinks she's better than everyone else and that she's more "country" than anyone else in her life....Then she insults something I love....FFA...not Future Fags of America....how would she feel if i downgraded something she loved? like I have a true passion for that....what if I said something like that about riding horses...she would get so defensive; but ya know it's okay if she says it; but it would be 100% wrong if I said it....That's the main thing that aggravated me..Just because for one summer she went to WOL doesn't mean she's country or know more than anyone else....I just don't like the new Sarah so much....
That's all.

From my new little box,
-Gabrielle<3-

No comments:

Post a Comment