Tuesday, October 25, 2011

it's true, car accidents make people crazy.

So yesterday, I had to resort to one of my coping skills. I wasn't to happy about that. I wrote with sharpie on my arm instead of cutting. Which when I told Nate, he giggled and said "Sharp-ie, Get it 'sharp' ie" which was ironically funny!  But on Monday on our way to youth group from Chipotle, we got in a car accident and we were a half hour late for setup and sound and practice. So Sarah was freaked out and was not prepared for it at all, I had to type slides. Jeremy had 45 verses, needless to say it took me forever to type them, and I was freaking out and my anxiety was going nuts because I wasn't going to get them done in time for the sermon. So I had to type them as Jeremy was talking. Which made everything worse because I had to flip flop from one slide to show it on the screen to the one I was typing. I made a lot of spelling mistakes and was just stressed about the whole situation and after Jeremy finished his sermon, I just cried. I had a mini melt down. I hate anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment