Saturday, October 8, 2011

Crazy and what not....

I swear, Sarah and I are thee most outrageous people in thee whole wide world!
She wanted big boobs for her dress, so I gave her my bra, and she put socks in it. Then Tiff walked in and saw us doing that as I was on the phone with Dion, and we all three start cracking up, we couldn't control ourselves! Then she put a pillow in her dress for a big butt to match her boobs, also my monkey as her 'pregnant' belly! I swear we are insane! I am loving life here though, even though Sarah has her 'bad moods' PMS i still got through the day okay, and things are turning up. I love being here and living life being part of a family, laughing together, getting in trouble when you don't do what your told. I  LOVE  IT! It makes me feel loved, that someone would try and disipline me to make me better, words cannot discribe how I feel about being here! Well, that's all for now.

-Gabrielle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment