Friday, October 7, 2011

Free as that bird in a cage.

Well, things are going much better. I now know who is on my side and willing to help me and who is there for me and who loves me and wants what's best for me. And it's not the people who I thought it would be. I love living with Sarah and family. They have been the best hug God has ever given me. I am so thankful for them and Jeremy, words can't even express! I am grateful for Jeremy, the hug God gave me and the hug(s) he gives me because of God! I know where I would be without these amazing people in my life, and I don't like it one bit, well, I have my moments when i would love it, but when I realize that I have all these 'hugs' God has given me, so why waste it, even though there are hard trials I have to face, I know I go home to my hugs and I will always have them! For that I am so thankful! Stephanie, Dave, Sarah, and Jeremy. I am so thankful for all of these people, though sometimes I do feel like a burden, I am so happy to have these people helping me through my trials. They have been there through the good, the bad and the ugly. I love them with all of my heart, no one could ever replace them. They are unforgettable people. Words just can't describe how much I love these people and how much I care for them. I have also realized I can trust God, He wont hurt me and I have no real reason to believe he would ever fail me. I love what he has done for me. At the beginning of my bible above Genesis, I wrote, "Dear, Gabrielle" and every time it says 'you' I insert 'Gabi' it helps so much. I am beginning to learn there is much more to this God thing than I thought. and it's going great! I love it, and I love God, because "For God so loved Gabi He gave his only son, and for Gabi to belive in him she will have eternal life" John 3:16 "For I know the plans I have for Gabi. Declairs the Lord. Plans to prosper Gabi and not to harm Gabi. Plans to give Gabi a hope and a future" It really does help, you should try it. I am jsut greatful for everyone who has helped me get to the place I have been given. I believe God let me live from ODing because he knew I had so much more to learn and do in my life and it just wasn't my time.
From the bird cage,
-Gabrielle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment