Sunday, July 17, 2011

June 13,2011

So I woke up today at 11, went down stairs got some lunch. Makie called me crying. Then my mom and I got in an argument because I’m tired of her looking at me like I’m an idiot after everything I say. It gets old, FAST!  Then She had the nerve to ask me why I hate her so much. I told her, by her asking that question she clearly only hated her self, I told her that I hate no one. Hate is a strong word and therefore I hate no one. There are people I very much dislike. Honestly I think her saying that is a cry for attention, though she gets everyones attention when she walks in a room because she is bound to complian about something or try to start an argument. Also she asked if I was even going to talk to Mrs. Shelly tomorrow at our appointment. Seriously! Why would I have my parents pay good money for good ‘help’ just to blow it off? Is she dumb?!?:!?! does she thing I’m dumb? obviously! She sure does know how to piss a person off! I’m just glad I don’t have to be around her for a while. I get to stay at my Grandpa’s by myself for a few weeks then off to camp for a week. A few days later I go on my mission trip. But then I’m home the rest of the summer. When school starts I will be home a lot, but I also have the option to go to the depot and do work, or outside. I guess I have that option now bbut nothing to do while I’m at the depot or outside. I guess this is why I get so frustrated. I don’t know how to put all of my thoughts and feelings onto paper or in words. Some would say I did it perfectly but there is so much more than just this.
From my little box,
<3 Gabrielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment