Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Table for one?

So, there is no point in trying anymore; with anything. like school, I'm failing and behind, so i think I will just drop out at 16 and maybe get my GED when i turn 18. But I don't see myself living long enough for any of that to be useful. I don't see money useful, or material possessions. I could be homeless, and be okay with it. Because I wont be alive much longer anyway. There is no point. I mean all I want to do is help other people until I die; Which will be soon anyway. so who cares..right? who cares if I pass high school? or go to college? NO ONE! So I don't either. No one has been trying to encourage me to do well, my dad didn't go to college. and he's fine. My mom did and now she doesn't have a job.  I wont live long enough to worry about trying to provide for a family. So I don't have to worry about that. Plus I don't want a family anyway, I would ruin it, and them. Like their lives. They would never live a normal life. So Oh, well. I'm okay with it. Life is pointless, and I'm fed up. With everyone and everything. No point at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment