Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New life..

Yeah, So I spent last week in a hospital, a mental hospital, I have Cyclothymia. I OD'd and tried to kill myself... I realized in that short time who my real friends are and who really cares about me, Jeremy, Stephanie and Sarah came to the hospital at 12:00am just to make sure I was okay. Sarah is the one who took me to the hospital, IT was eventful! but they left at 1am and then at 2am I got transfered to Dayton Childrens, at 6pm the next day I got admited to detmer, the mental hospital, and there I stayed for a week. Now I am staying with Sarah, Stephanie, Dave, Kaitlyn, and Trevor. Life is so confusing and i kinda wish i hadn't survived, because I'm tired of people talking about it! and tired of people asking where I was. Maybe good will come out of this! I have no idea. Maybe God will use me in a positive way and soon! <3
Thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment