Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011's tragedy.

So, 2011 was filled with tons of downs and not so many ups. I am so blessed to have realized the things that I have and have the people I now do in my life. I couldn't ask for a better outcome. Sure, some of the downs are bringing themselves into the new year. But i now know how to deal with them and have people to help me when those struggles come. I have matured a lot in the past year. I know firmly believe that God has a plan for all of us. Because he has shown me part of that plan in advanced so that way I am prepared for what the devil will try and throw at me. I have my guns up and I got my God to be my shield. That's all I need. Everything else is extra. I have been blessed with the ability to live at the Szalla's and it has been so helpful to have good Christian people around me to support me and to believe me. I also have Jeremy and his family. He came to the hospital at 12am when I OD'd to make sure I was okay....because he cared....he still cares. I am so blessed to have my friends also. I know that I haven't been a good person in general, but I'm trying...and that matters....right? I hope so. Well, that's all for now. Ehh, I wish I knew what else to say...maybe another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment